Prep time: 15 min.
Cook time: 15-20 min.
- 2 pounds mini/small potatoes
- 1 1/2-2 pounds Five Marys Farms sirloin steak, sliced into 1 inch strips
- 2 zucchinis, sliced into half-inch coins
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3teaspoons Five MarysFarmsspice rub
- Additional salt and pepper to taste
Horseradish Sour Cream
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup prepared horseradish
- Squeeze of fresh lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat ovento 425 degrees.
Boil the potatoes 15 minutes.
While potatoesboil, slice the steakand the zucchinis.
Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
Place the steak in one third of the pan and the zucchini slices into another third of the pan.
Drain the potatoes and rinse them in cold water until you can handle them.
Slice in half and place on the sheet pan in the final third of the pan.
Dress the steak and veggies with olive oil, seasonings, and any additional pepper and salt.
Roast 15-20 minutes until you’ve reached your desired temp for the steak.
Serve with horseradish sour cream for dipping!
Mix horseradish sour cream ingredients in a bowl. This keeps in the fridge for up to one week
The comments +