Serves : 4-6 people
Prep time : 15 minutes
Baking time : 45 minutes (well done chops)
Cut : Five Marys bone-in pork loin chops
2.5-3 pounds Five Marys Farms bone-in pork loin chops (4-5 chops)
1 medium-sized onion, sliced
2 tart, crisp apples such as honey crisp or pink lady, cored and thinly sliced
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons Five Marys Farms spice rub
2-3 tablespoons whole grain mustard
2-3 tablespoons brown sugar
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place pork chops, onions, and sliced apples on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Drizzle chops with olive oil and add Five Marys Farms spice rub.
- Mix well with hands to ensure all the contents on the sheet are well coated in olive oil and spices.
- Rub the mustard and brown sugar over each pork chop evenly.
- Sprinkle with additional salt and pepper.
- Roast 15 minutes at 425 degrees F, then lower the heat to 350 degrees F and bake for 30 minutes.
- Rest chops for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Spoon apples, onions, and pan juices over top to serve.
The comments +