Serves : 4-6 people
Prep time : 15 minutes
Cook time : 4 hours
1 3-4-pound sirloin pork roast
2 teaspoons Five Marys spice rub
2 pounds fresh brussels sprouts
2 cups chicken stock
- Preheat your grill to 250 degrees F.
- Rub the roast with the spice blend.
- Place the roast into an 8-inch cast iron skillet.
- Smoke 3-4 hours, then add the brussels sprouts and chicken stock to the skillet.
- Raise the grill temperature to 400 F.
- Season the veggies and cook an additional 25-30 minutes with a foil tent over the sprouts, for steaming.
- The chicken stock should mostly evaporate by the time cooking is finished.
The comments +