Serves : 4-6 people
Prep time : 10 minutes
Cook time : 60 minutes
Smoker Pellets : Hardwood pellets in ‘Competition Blend’
Cut : Five Marys Smoked Bacon
6-8 Yukon gold potatoes
1 pound Five Marys Farms bacon, diced, cooked, and crumbled
2 tablespoons hot bacon drippings
2 cups sour cream
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 bunch green onions, chopped
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Set the grill to 350 degrees F.
- Use a knife or fork to pierce the potatoes once, creating a steam vent.
- Place cleaned potatoes on the grill and cook for 60 minutes or until tender and fully cooked.
- Remove from the grill and allow to cool.
- Chop potatoes into roughly 1 1/2-inch cubes.
- Gently mix with the crumbled bacon, drippings, sour cream, cheese, onions, and seasonings.
The comments +